We are looking for a Senior Talent Manager for management of our growing influencer department. Your overall responsibilities will be to lead other team members and participate in growing our influencer’s business opportunities, as well as expanding the roster in size.
You will lead multiple team members with their day-to-day, weekly and monthly goals. Our ideal candidate will have a background in influencer roster management but we are open to speaking to those with experience in managing influencer marketing campaigns.
- Negotiate pricing and review contracts for incoming sponsorships
- Build business for the roster by finding sponsorships opportunities they can participate in
- Be part of the pitching process to potential new influencers to join the roster
- Provide strategic growth for all talent to take their brand to the next level
- Lead team members to manage influencers through the entirety of sponsorships, ensuring that their deliverables are met
- Lead the the influencer team’s day-today tactics and guide them to reaching their set goals
- Create and report out out on a weekly basis to management on the influencer teams performance
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experienced as an influencer manager or have a background in influencer marketing
- Have previous experience working with gaming influencers through Twitch and YouTube
- At least 2+ years work experience within an agency
- Be able to take and give direction from multiple levels within the team
- Know basic office programs (google docs, excel, word, calendar)
We are looking for a Project Manager with digital experience to lead our growing production team. The Project Manager ensures we consistently reach our clients’ goals and deliver the highest-quality product on time and on budget. This is the ideal position for someone who is looking for career advancement and has a passion for the digital space.
- Act as the day-to-day contact for assigned clients on project needs from strategy ideation to key milestone communication.
- Interface between the client and internal production team to ensure clients goals are communicated and achieved.
- Create and manage timelines, identifying project milestones and tasks, and adjusting schedules based on change requests.
- Responsible for preparing and delivering project briefs to the production team.
- Lead daily stand-ups and communicate project status to internal stakeholders.
- Lead requirement sessions with core team members to deliver specification and work estimates used for scoping purposes.
- Develop estimates and statements of work for client delivery.
- Manage internal and external project resources to ensure project schedule, budget, quality and specification goals are attained while monitoring hours spent internally and externally.
- Lead the charge to identify improvements within the process, raise process issues, and identify resource allocation issues or conflicts.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 3-5 years of project management experience.
- Must have digital agency experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of digital marketing.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including public speaking.
- Must be coachable and open to change in a growing environment.
Our internship program offers students, recent graduates as well as people who have a passion in the digital industry, an opportunity to work hands on in a creative studio environment.
You’ll get to work closely with the creative and development teams building and progressing your skills as well as working on one-of-a-kind projects and applications with some of today’s biggest brands.
We’re looking for individuals who have a strong understanding of the digital space mixed with an overall willingness to jump in and be part of the team. The following intern positions are available:
To apply for one of our internship programs please email your cover letter and a link to your portfolio to email@example.com.